Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A WHOLE NEW EXPERIENCE

Blogging?

This isn't actually my first time being into this "BLOGGING THING." I've been blogging in my old friendster account and it was definitely a lot of fun. I was able to choose my layout just like choosing my layout here in BLOG SPOT. But what makes this A WHOLE NEW EXPERIENCE is that I was able to make something(this blogging thing) on my own.

I know I can do a lot of things through this. I can express my inner and deepest thoughts and emotions through this. But what makes this even more interesting is that I can promote business here(SOMEDAY when I already have my won business)!!!

I'll be looking forward to opening this blog spot more often. This is definitely going to be entirely useful.

ON THE MAKING:

Being the one to make thing like this is really tough but at the same time fun. The whole process was entirely tiresome and awesome...Anyway I extend my sincerest gratitude to our COMPED2A instructor who patiently taught us to create this BLOG SPOT...

1 comment: